The purpose of the Ancient Egyptian
wisdom tradition was to lead the individual through a process of
initiation to realize their true nature. As we discover that the soul is
eternal and divine, we learn that we incarnate with a specific purpose
in each lifetime. Through the Egyptian "science of the soul," the
neophyte would receive guidance leading them to self-realization, or
gnosis. Recent research reveals that this science may have been the gift
of literal visitors from other worlds - beings that the Ancient
Egyptians revered as gods.
In this groundbreaking five part series, "Ancient Aliens" researcher Philip Coppens and his guests propose that the path of our human civilization was not walked alone, but with the help of non-human intelligences, star-faring "gods" whose deeds are preserved in myths and legends. At the dawn of history, our ancestors in Egypt developed a science of the soul that appears to have been based on communication with galactic intelligence. Now, in this time of prophecy and transformation, we can learn this ancient knowledge system, and apply it to our lives.
In this series, discover:
- Lessons from the ancient Egyptian Wisdom Tradition to reach our true potential
- Methods to contact higher intelligence, and the role of visionary plant sacraments in the origin of religion
- How our ancestors were visited by extraterrestrials in the past
- How these "ancient aliens" contributed to the birth of human civilization
- How the Egyptian Wisdom Tradition was preserved through time, and what it reveals about our future
In "Ancient Aliens," researcher Philip Coppens explored the archeological and historical record and offered evidence of ancestral contact with beings from other worlds. In this Evolver Intensives program, Philip takes us on a journey beyond the popular series, into the heart of the Egyptian Wisdom Tradition. When we access this ancient knowledge, we discover our mission in life, which brings us joy and fulfillment. This course integrates this ancient knowledge into the present day.
Session 1: Introduction and Evidence of Ancient AliensIn this session, explore:
- The evidence that our ancestors were visited by non-human intelligences
- The purpose of these visits and the question why contact was established
- The lasting influences of this contact
- How the "gods" spoke about God
Session 2: with special guest Duncan Lunan & Andrew CollinsIn the first part of this session, we explore:
- Astronomy and Ancient Alien theories
- Ancient space probes
- Medieval accounts of alien contact
In the second part of this session, we explore:
Duncan Alasdair Lunan, born October 1945, is a Scottish author with emphasis on astronomy, spaceflight and science fiction, undertaking a wide range of writing and speaking on those and other topics as a researcher, tutor, critic, editor, lecturer and broadcaster, known for his science writings as well as work on the Sighthill stone circle. His 1970s report of a possible space probe orbiting around the Moon, sent by the inhabitants of a planet orbiting Epsilon Boötis brought him to international notice.
- The relationship between UFOs and prehistoric sites
- The correlation between ancient sites and astronomical orientation
- The role of ancient shamans and the birth of the shamanic tradition
Andrew Collins was raised in the Essex town of Wickford. As a teenager, he became a UFO investigator. In 1977, he investigated the first-ever missing time abduction case reported in the UK, and that investigation changed his life. He became a journalist with the magazine Strange Phenomena and a science and history write. He has authored a variety of books that challenge the way we perceive the past, including his best-selling The Cygnus Mystery. http://www.andrewcollins.com/
Session 3: The Egyptian Wisdom Tradition
In this session, explore:
- The tenets of the Egyptian Wisdom Tradition, including the Negative Confession, the Eight Virtues of Maat and the Nine Principle
- How the Ancient Egyptians saw God
- How the tradition was coded into the medieval Grail mythology
Session 4: with special guest Dr. Carmen BoulterIn this session, explore:
- Ancient Aliens and Ancient Egypt
- The Ancient Science of the Mind
- Practical examples of the Egyptian Wisdom Tradition
Dr. Carmen Boulter is a Professor at the University of Calgary in Canada. She teaches in the Graduate Division of Educational Research in the Faculty of Education. She has been researching and writing about the sacred feminine in ancient Egypt and goddesses around the world for two decades, and is director of the documentary series The Pyramid Code. Her book, Angels and Archetypes: An Evolutionary Map of Feminine Consciousness, traces fragments of information about matriarchal cultures in pre-dynastic Egypt, prehistoric Greece, and around the world. http://www.pyramidcode.com/
Session 5: "Re-membering"In this session, explore:
- The Knowledge of Ancient Egypt
- The "Re-membering" to become whole, coded into the myth of Isis and Osiris
- Remembering your mission in life
Philip Coppens is an author and investigative journalist, ranging from the world of politics to ancient history and mystery. He co-hosts The Spirit Revolution radio show with his wife Kathleen McGowan and is a frequent contributor to NEXUS Magazine and Atlantis Rising Magazine. Since 1995, he has lectured extensively and has appeared in a number of television and DVD documentaries, including Ancient Aliens: The Series (The History Channel). He is the author of The Stone Puzzle of Rosslyn Chapel, The Canopus Revelation, Land of the Gods, The New Pyramid Age, Servants of the Grail, the ebook 2012, Science or Fiction?, Killing Kennedy, The Ancient Alien Question and The Lost Civilization Enigma.
Archived from August-September 2012
Recordings are in WebEx ARF and WRF formats and require the WebEx players. Get the WebEx WRF and ARF Players Here.